Monday, March 31, 2008

Unattended candle may have caused apartment fire at College Terrace

Ask apartment managers in the greater Provo-Orem area what their greatest fear is and most will tell you it isn't keggers or panty raids--it is the dreaded scented candle. While college housing supers elsewhere are cleaning up puke and doobies, local apartment managers are cutting candle wax out of carpets. And every now and then they have an even bigger headache--fires.

Fire breaks out at College Terrace Apartments (Daily Herald, March 31 2008)

Next time, reach for the Febreeze.

No comments: